A tiny land of contrasts!
Panama is famous for the Canal, a marvel of engineering that joins the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans, and its vital role in the fate of international trade. However, reducing Panama only to its Canal would be an discourtesy to the destination’s extraordinary diversity. The country boasts a vibrant modern capital city, one of the richest ecosystems on Earth, lush jungles, pristine beaches, bountiful archipelagos, indigenous tribes and wonderful Unesco colonial sites.
There are plenty of paradoxes. For example, the US legacy of modernity with skyscrapers neighboring historic colonial sites that played a major role in the Spanish conquest. Wealthy businessmen fly to their next meeting in their helicopter, while indigenous people paddle their dugout canoes in the Chagres national park. The Neo-Panamax canal expansion means even more business than usual, but you can pick a deserted island and play “Survivor” for the day, just like in the famous series (one of the sequels was actually filmed here). Half an hour from the concrete jungle of Panama City, you will encounter another type of jungle, made of lush tropical rainforest, inhabited by howler monkeys and toucans.
Contact our DMC and try our expertise in creating exceptional incentive trips in Panama!
Aeromexico – Air Canada – Air France – American Airlines – Avianca – Copa Airlines – Delta Airlines – Iberia – KLM – Lufthansa – Taca – Turkish airlines – United Airlines.
1200 USD for the ground services per person in DBL room, 5 nights.
Incentive program ideas:
– Party transfer with “diablos rojos” or “chivas parranderas”
– Gala dinner in the Unesco ruins of Panama Viejo
– Afro-Caribbean folkloric carnival show
– Sunset cruise in Panama City’s Pacific bay on a mega-catamaran
– Encounter with Embera indians, after self-drive of 4WD vehicles
– Tropical fauna observation
– Historic train ride on the “gold rush” railroad
– Speed-lancha ride on the Panama Canal
– Private flight to an island, for a day use on a deserted beach surrounded by turquoise waters
– Skyscraper rooftop pool parties