Land of lakes and volcanoes!
The name Nicaragua comes from “Nicarao Cali”, a famous indigenous tribe chief who was very influential at the time of the Spanish conquest. It is the largest country in Central America and borders Costa Rica and Honduras.
The civil war and its struggles are now part of history. Nicaragua is a peaceful democratic nation today, with friendly citizens eager to promote their country and strengthen their economy through the development of tourism. The folklore and culture are very rich, with many festivals and carnivals taking place throughout the year all over the nation. The highlights are the country’s stunning landscapes (lakes, volcanoes, beaches) and the superb colonial cities. Nicaragua has become more and more popular with North American tourists who have coined the country as “the new Costa Rica”. It is definitely a destination on the rise.
Aeromexico – American Airlines – British Airways – Delta Airlines – United Airlines.
1000 USD for the ground services per person in DBL room, 5 nights.
Incentive program ideas:
– Fun visit of the colonial city of Granada in Tuc-tucs or horse carriages
– Boat cruise on lake Nicaragua for island hopping
– Admire a show by a troop of folkloric dancers and musicians
– Approach the flowing lava at Masaya volcano
– Gala dinner on an island at Lake Managua
– Coffee tasting on the coffee plantation “Las Flores”
– Skiing down the volcanic sands of Cerro Negro volcano
– Whale and dolphin watching on the Pacific ocean (San Juan del Sur)
– Visit a factory of Nicaraguan hand-made cigars
– Gala dinner at the prestigious Colonial Social Club